Are you an unemployed person looking for a good career opportunity? Are you aspiring to become a Bihar Sub-Inspector? Then look no further! The Bihar Police Department recently announced their 2023 SI vacancy and it is the perfect chance for all those who are willing to serve their society with courage and justice. With this new opening comes tremendous opportunities, now you can take one step closer in becoming part of India’s most honorable profession – that of being a police officer. Read on to know about the detailed recruitment process and eligibility criteria for Bihar SI Vacancy 2023!
Bihar SI Recruitment 2023 Details
|Organization||Bihar Police Department|
|Name of posts||Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector, Constable, and Driver|
|Number of posts||7808 (Expected)|
|Online Application start date||Yet to be announced|
|Expected Date for online Application||April 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Written Exam (CBT) Physical Standards Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Document Verification Medical Examination|
Download Latest Notification:
Bihar Sub-Inspector New Vacancy 2023
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria for the Bihar SI Vacancy 2023 and are willing to apply for the jobs then you must be thinking to know about the number of vacancies and other details. To know more download the Bihar SI Vacancy notification.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||594|
Also Check this: SBI recruitment 2023 Latest Update
Bihar SI Vacancy 2023: Eligibility criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for Bihar SI Vacancy 2023 must hold graduate or equivalent degree as per the UGC Act.
Age criteria :
|Female||40 Year MAX|
Bihar SI Recruitment: Selection process
Selection will be conducted in mainly two phase first is CBT which is computer-based test merit will be prepared on the first test basis then second step is Physical standard test (PST). Following process you have surpass till you get commissioned.
|(MCQ Type)||Test Components|
|(i)||Online Written Exam (CBT)|
|(ii)||Physical Standards Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)|
|(v)||Online Written Exam (CBT)|
Bihar SI Recruitment 2023: Application fees
Candidates can apply online for Bihar SI Recruitment and the application fees will be paid online as well. we have given the information related to Bihar SI Recruitment jobs application fees in the table below.
|Application Fee Payable by Candidate|
|UNRESERVED, OBC & EWS||Rs.700/-|
|SC, ST, FEMALE etc.||Rs.400/-|
Bihar SI Recruitment: How to apply online
Visit the official website www.police.bihar.gov.in
- Click on the new registration
- Then read all the terms & condition & click on proceed
- Fill in all the details asked in the form & click on submit
- This is the basic process of details now next process is to verify the details upload your documents, Aadhar etc. & in last after verifying all the details complete the payment process.
Note: Don’t forget to take printout or save the registration details otherwise it may create problem in future for login your registration account again.
Q 1. What is Bihar SI Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Bihar SI Recruitment 2023 is the recruitment process conducted by the Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) to select candidates for the post of Sub-Inspector (SI) in the Bihar Police Department.
Q 2. When will the Bihar SI Recruitment 2023 process start?
Ans. The Bihar SI Recruitment 2023 process has not been officially announced yet. You can check the official website of BPSSC for updates.
Q 3. What is the eligibility criteria for Bihar SI Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The eligibility criteria for Bihar SI Recruitment 2023 include:
1. The candidate should be a citizen of India.
2. The candidate should be between 20 and 37 years of age as on the date mentioned in the previous recruitment official notifications.
3. The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Q 4. What is the selection process for Bihar SI Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The selection process for Bihar SI Recruitment 2023 includes:
1. Written Examination
2. Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
4. Medical Examination
Q 5. What is the exam pattern for Bihar SI Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The exam pattern for Bihar SI Recruitment 2023 includes:
1. The written examination will be of 2 hours duration and will have 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
2. The questions will be asked from General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Science, History, Geography, Mathematics, and Mental Ability.
3. Each question will carry 2 marks, and there will be a negative marking of 0.2 marks for each wrong answer.
Q 6. How can I apply for Bihar SI Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The application process for Bihar SI Recruitment 2023 will be available on the official website of BPSSC. You can fill the application form and submit it online along with the required documents.
Q 7. What is the application fee for Bihar SI Recruitment 2023?
A: The application fee for Bihar SI Recruitment 2023 has not been announced yet. But based on the previous recruitment of same nature it can be Rs. 700/- for general caste & Rs. 400 for EWC/SC/ST
Q 8. When will the admit card for Bihar SI Recruitment 2023 be released?
Ans. The admit card for Bihar SI Recruitment 2023 will be released a few weeks before the exam. You can download it from the official website.
Q 9. What are the documents required for Bihar SI Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The documents required for Bihar SI Recruitment 2023 include:
1. Educational qualification certificates
2. Age proof
3. Caste certificate (if applicable)
4. Domicile certificate (if applicable)
5. Passport size photograph
Q 10. How can I prepare for Bihar SI Recruitment 2023?
Ans. You can prepare for Bihar SI Recruitment 2023 by:
1. First understand the exam pattern and syllabus
2. Practice previous year question papers and mock tests
3. Read newspapers and magazines to stay updated on current affairs
4. Refer to standard books for each subject
5. Join coaching classes or online courses (if required)